Spruce Package Details
LEADING UP TO THE WEDDING
• Complimentary consultation
• Access to Client Portal with planning documents & resources
• Unlimited access to your planner via email within business hours
• Timeline creation
• Vendor Confirmation including distributing the timeline and finalizing last minute details
• Initial visit and walk through of venue to discuss vision and logistics (if needed).
•Coordination, communication, and booking of vendors throughout the planning process.
•Design Assistance including a custom design board.
•Schedule and accompany you to vendor meetings.
•Monthly touch base on the budget, monthly planning checklist and progress.
• Final Walk Through Meeting at your ceremony and reception site to go over final details
• Wedding day coordination (up to 12 hours) - one lead planner and one - two event assistants (addt’l hrs - $100/hr)
• Execute the timeline
• Use of Rental Items Included
• Emergency kit – This includes extras of items you may forget along with classic emergency kit items
• Greet and assist of all vendors with proper set- up of ceremony & reception areas
• Act as the "Go-To" person for all vendors and wedding party
• Set up all personal reception items
• Distribute and pin all corsages, boutonnieres, and bouquets
• Communicate with all vendors and venue staff
• Ensure the ceremony and reception site set up is completed timely and as specified
• Direct Wedding Party on timing for departure down the aisle
• Cue Music for proper timing during ceremony and reception
• Move décor from ceremony site to reception site as needed
• Coordinate the reception including cueing you and your wedding party throughout the evening
• Distribute final payments and gratuity
• Organize and Pack all wedding items for you at the end of the evening and ensure designate has items
• Ensure all Wedding gifts are packed safely in designated car
• Coordinate end of night transportation
• SSE does not transport personal items after the wedding due to liability
WEDDING FOLLOW UP
• Communicate with vendors on any wedding day concerns.